ARCUSLINK Professional Translations
GENERAL TERMS OF COOPERATION
1. Subject and object of the Terms
1. The General Terms of Cooperation define the conditions on which ArcusLink Tłumaczenia Specjalistyczne spółka cywilna (hereinafter referred to as the Contractor) provides services for the Client (hereinafter referred to as the Ordering Party).
This document shall be applicable unless the Parties have entered into a separate agreement regulating the principles of their cooperation.
2. The subjects of such services are translations, ordered by the Ordering Party to be prepared by the Contractor.
2. Provision of the service
1. Material to be translated shall be submitted in written form:
– in person
– by post
– by email to email@example.com, if a form listing the persons authorized to place orders by email has already been completed and approved by the Ordering Party.
Orders placed in any other form than written may not be processed.
If the Ordering Party entrusts the Contractor with materials that are to be returned upon completion of the service, the date and method of returning the materials must be determined at the time of placing the order.
2. The unit of account shall be a standard page containing 1,500 characters with spaces of a final text, or 1 word of a source text.
3. The standard delivery time obliges the Contractor to complete the translation within 3 working days, if the length of the document does not exceed 10 standard pages or 2,000 words. For every additional 10 standard pages or 2,000 words more, ordered as part of the same project, the Contractor shall reserve 1 working day. In case of standard orders, the Contractor estimates the length of the translation and states the delivery date to the Ordering Party.
4. Orders may be completed within a shorter time frame, subject to individual arrangements between the Ordering Party and the Contractor. All express orders shall be processed upon the explicit written request of the Ordering Party (submitted in person, by post or by email).