– Information clause
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 4 May 2016), I hereby inform you that:
- The Data Controller for your personal data is Monika Mamulska, co-owner of ArcusLink Spółka Cywilna, with its registered office in Łódź, at ul. Ptasia 5.
- Your personal data will be processed for the execution of contracts, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation, or in connection with the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f).
- Recipients of your personal data will be entities entitled to obtain personal data in accordance with the provisions of law, entities with which a personal data processing agreement has been entered, law firms, and banks.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of 6 years or based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data from the Data Controller, as well as the right to correct, delete or limit the processing of the data.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory body.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, your refusal to do so may result in our refusal to enter into an agreement.